LV Landscape Sunglass Lens

tosh

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
I have been wearing my new LV sunglasses and I just had let everyone know how great the landscape lenses are.
I have alot of sunglasses and the landscape lens is the absolute best lens that I have ever owned!
I know that 600.00 is alot of money for a pair of sunglasses, but it is worth every penny and your eyes will thank you :smile:

Congrats on a lovely sunglasses. Please post pics of it + visual aid!!!!!

I've always wanted that model but find it a tad too pricey. I'm okay with my Gucci and LV Cup sunnies (for now).

The Landscape lens are polarized and offer better vision in low light, glare, water, and so on, with usually brighter and more vivid colouring. LV uses Carl Zeiss lens, the same brand that Sony uses for digital cameras. Try going to the mall and trying on both non-polarized and polarized lenses from any brand (like Ray-Ban, for example) and you can see the difference is huge!

I plan to get some LV sunnies with the Landscape lenses soon. Very worth it, IMO.

I totally agree with you! I love my sunnies because of the landscape feature. It doesn't make my eyes strain during use. With every other pair of sunnies I've ever owned, my eyes still feel strained during long drives. With my obsessions, it makes the drive easier.

The Landscape lens are polarized and offer better vision in low light, glare, water, and so on, with usually brighter and more vivid colouring. LV uses Carl Zeiss lens, the same brand that Sony uses for digital cameras. Try going to the mall and trying on both non-polarized and polarized lenses from any brand (like Ray-Ban, for example) and you can see the difference is huge!

I plan to get some LV sunnies with the Landscape lenses soon. Very worth it, IMO.

^^^^^^^

No wonder they're SO expensive, this is what high grade medical microscopes use too !! Well worth the cost of protecting your gift of sight, hands down.........

They sound great.. if I didn't already have four eyes, I'd so buy these...
online2long.gif

im myopic and the landscape lenses are great! i can actually see better with it. it took a bit of getting used to looking through it during the first day. but my eyes are now trained, that it only wants LV sunglasses from now on :yes:

do you guys also have those tiny very faint triangular/squareish markings near the outer corner of both lenses? only my Faux-Semblants have them and i was wondering its it's got something to do with helping us see clearly :confused1: