LV Ladies Seriously ROCK!!!!!!!!

1. Well, I don't know how many of you know this, but, yesterday I put up a thread about some new LV stuff I got. One member wrote something mean and nasty to me. I was very hurt and felt very bad about it. :cry: It was a personal thing to me.

LV ladies were comming to my rescue left and right!!:yes:

They were writing things in the thread, they were PM'ing me and one of them even PM'd a mod on my behalf without me even knowing!!!:yes:

I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who did that for me! You guys really do rock!! And I want to say that I love this forum and I feel like I have gotten to know several of you and you are just a great bunch of gals and guys!!! :flowers: :flowers:

So to all you LV ladies--:rochard: :rochard: :rochard:
  2. Cheers!
    LV ladies ROCK!
  3. Traci rocks! :cool: :rochard:
  4. AWW

i didnt get to read it, but im sorry if the hurt you. be strong girl, be strong, hehehe :p
  5. You rock girl! I love your collection and you are the sweet person ever!:yes::biggrin::heart:
  6. Traci, I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowers:
  7. You rock too:rochard: . I saw that foolish comment yesterday. I just don't understand why people have to say hurtful things.
  8. I just went back and saw those comments!:shocked: Please don't take it to heart! Some people are just :censor: :wacko:, you know?! I am glad that member is history.:yes:
  9. While I didn't read the thread..I think a member posting something mean is unneccesary! If you love LV and want to buy and buy that is YOUR prerogative . I love handbags and buy a lot of me they are style, so who cares what anyone else thinks..

To you ladies who were mean.>>>>BACK OFF!:mad:
  10. I am sorry to hear it sweety, I missed it. Don't take it personally..yes LV ladies rock !!! group hugs [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  11. I checked your thread and,first of all, your new purchases are great and the bracelet is gorgeous on you. :yes: :heart:
    Second thing....forget her and her awful comment....sometimes people can't repress their envy!!:mad:
    Enjoy your items!!!:love: :flowers:
  12.'s the same troll who peed her speedy.. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  13. I just went to the thread to see what you were talking about. I agree, it was rude but not "mean and nasty."

14. The "mean and nasty" part comes when you make a rude comment in an open forum for all to see. I and several other people here would never dream of doing that to a stranger!!! But, I guess that's just me!:biggrin:
  15. Your Welcome, and Im really sorry for what that troll posted. Dont worry about it you are gorgeous and that bracelet looks stunning on you. Dont let anyone put you down for what they say, you are stronger than that! Bye:biggrin::flowers::heart: