LV Koalla Wallet or the Speedy 30?

1. I just got the Louis Vuitton Koalla Wallet ($585) to match the Beverly Purse... but spending that much on a wallet makes me think maybe I should exchange it for the LV Speedy 30. I'm using a Kenneth Cole wallet right now so Its not like I have other LV wallets lying around and I'm thinking for a little bit more... I can have a new purse... BUT this wallet is beautiful and I can use it for a long time.

Koalla Wallet or Speedy 30?
    Louis Vuitton Speedy 30.jpg Louis Vuitoon Koala Wallet.jpg
  2. Tough call. I have both and love both. I know what you mean about spending so much on a wallet. I got this as a gift so I honestly don't know if I would spend that much on it for myself. But then again when I think about it, I usually use the same wallet every day while I only use my Speedy once in a while. Even though most people dont' see my wallet, it brings me personal enjoyment everytime I bring it out!
  3. Personally, I'd always pick the purse over the wallet. But the thing is, the wallet will always go with you into whatever purse you get so it also depends on the size of your collection ! :yes:
  4. As much as having an LV wallet is nice, its more worth it to spend money on a bag
  5. Very tough call.

IMHO: Which one do you need more at the moment... the bag or the wallet?
  6. :crybaby: I just made a similar mistake..I chose the wallet over the I wish I got the bag and its tooooo late. Go for the bag!
  7. I'd go for the bag :yes:
  8. I have the koala wallet and I love it-but I'd go for the bag@
  9. Keep the wallet! I have the same one and I love it to death! It's a beautiful piece!
  10. Hmmm I dont know because I am seriously thinking about the koala wallet after my BH purchase on monday...but since you are considering the mono speedy 30, I would go for the speedy. Definitely a classic and a staple, and save the wallet for later.
  11. tough call. I say go for the speedy.
  12. I'd get the speedy and a less expensice wallet like a ludlow or plat or cles.
  13. It depends what you could use more. If I had a wallet that I thought I could use for a while and wanted to add a bag to my collection, then I would go for the bag. But...if you really need a wallet that can go with everything then I would keep the wallet.
  14. I'd go w/bag now-bigger ban for the bucks! None LV wallets tends to fall apart faster, so it shouldn't have to be that long to 'retire' ur current wallet. Worst case scenario would be X-mas or B-day pressie!:graucho:
  15. Speedy 30! =)