LV in San Dimas

1. I just read from the Authenticity Thread that LV's are made in San Dimas. Is this the San Dimas in Cali? OMG i live like next door like 15 min away if this is the case. We could plan a field trip over there for the children... and parents can go and chaparone.. :graucho: Only prob i dont have kids.. anyone have any ideas?:lol: So where are the factories in USA at?

2. san dimas... yep.

there's a map and thread and google satellite pic somewhere. lemme find it.

Louis Vuitton Mfg
    321 W Covina Blvd
    San Dimas, CA 91773
    (909) 599-2411

[​IMG]

3. I heard it's an unmarked factory there... very discrete. I would love to raid their factory though. :p

4. :lol: :roflmfao: :lol: Me too!

5. of course it's an unmarked building. but that's the address. just walk around (or drive around).. 319, 320, 322, 323.. the one that has no number has got to be 321!.

but the city of San Dimas does state on their website about the companies that have decided to build their factories in San Dimas. These businesses include: ADP, Louis Vuitton, Southern California Gas Company, Southern California Edison, Gilead Sciences, Organic Milling, Bausch & Lomb, Southern California Water, Thales Navigation, as well as many others.

6. lol I'm all looking for Raging Waters on the map. I want to go there so bad..

7. :shame:yay we can all go in our hot bathing suits down (after a day to raging waters)to the LV building and maybe wink our way in.:graucho:

8. How did you get that info???

9. We can wear one of those tacky LV bikinis listed on eBay. :roflmfao:

10. google is my best friend! :yes:

i googled "Louis Vuitton San Dimas" and that is what came up. muahahah. i also found the Corporate HQ in France too :biggrin: