LV in Australia

I'm going to my local LV store next week and am planning on asking to have my speedy and wallet redone where they have worn (speedy's patina is dark and wallet is starting to peel). Has anyone ever had LV in Australia repair their items?

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts (non-oz too) so my jaw doesnt drop when they tell me the price :wtf:.

Don't worry about trying the bags on. Most people in the store try on heaps of bags without buying something. The SA doesn't make a problem of that. In most Vuitton stores I've been, the SA's are very friendly and offer you tons of advice.
As far as I know, there aren't any price tags on the items, but the SA will give you the price if you ask for it.

iv never been to an LV in australia but the only store iv ever been to that displayed all of the prices was new bond street in england. everyone goes in and asks the prices of stuff, dont be frightened.
i love getting everything out to look at, except in hermes where i feel bad for the SAs who have to re fold all of the scarves when iv played with them.

I have the speedy Cerise and to get the 4 triagles (where the handles are attached) along with the handles, it would cost $120 USD. Just replacing the 4 triangles would cost $50 USD.

I've only been to the ones here in Cali and Hawaii and they never have the prices attached to their items. You have to ask for the prices, but don't be embarassed about it. Remember, we as customers are paying their salaries, by buying their products.

The Melbourne staff in Collins St are really lovely. It's split-level, with the bottom level mainly men's and luggage. Don't be afraid to explore and ask prices. They do have prices in their catalogues on the counter or on the dustbags when they bring the bags out from behind.

Hi guys
here are some prices that LV emailed me for us Aussies.
Eliza in Monogram Multicolore AUD $1,360
Audra in Monogram Multicolore AUD $2,030
Alma in Monogram Multicolore AUD $2,110
Rita in Monogram Multicolore AUD $2,960
Speedy 25 in Monogram Canvas AUD $825
Speedy 30 in Monogram Canvas AUD $855
Thought it might be of interest!

For those reside Sydney NSW Australia know SA name Johanne that work at Castlereagh street.

As you know that he's going back to Paris on 1st week of November.

Please meet him and have last minute momento of pleasure shopping with him and make him unforgetable the experience with us in Australia. :love:

I like him for being nice, cute 'guy' in that store.
Frankly I am going to miss him not being there which is better than other 'male' SA :P