LV in Australia

Ahhh Pink Cupcake, you're a legend! Thank you so much! :flowers:

I ended up faxing them from work in the end and a couple of hours later a lady called me back. She's ordering in for me the T&B Mini Pochette and a Large Luggage Tag to get heatstamped for my friend. She'll call me back when they're in to arrange heatstamping, but I'm relieved now to have the number in case she forgets about me or something!

You're an absolute champ.. I googled everywhere from work, but on their dial-up connection going through sites was a nightmare, I gave up after an hour. :Push:

You can also try calling on the weekends and they have option of transferring you to the store you want, also you can ask them to get their direct number from the store too hopefully it all works out for you!

Ahhh Pink Cupcake, you're a legend! Thank you so much! :flowers:

I ended up faxing them from work in the end and a couple of hours later a lady called me back. She's ordering in for me the T&B Mini Pochette and a Large Luggage Tag to get heatstamped for my friend. She'll call me back when they're in to arrange heatstamping, but I'm relieved now to have the number in case she forgets about me or something!

You're an absolute champ.. I googled everywhere from work, but on their dial-up connection going through sites was a nightmare, I gave up after an hour. :Push:

Frankie, you're welcome. It was a lucky mistake -- I just googled "LV Brisbane" out of curiosity really, not expecting to turn up anything you hadn't already, but I forgot to click on "pages from Australia," and bingo, there it was. Heh.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you managed to get in touch with them and order your pochette and the heat stamping. I gather you're going to be squashing as much into the time as you can ... was reading another thread, can't remember the title, in which you were saying you were looking forward to checking out the fashions. I think in your position, once I hit the shops, my DH would have to drag me away kicking and screaming :hysteric:

Don't forget to take an empty suitcase, you might need it for the return trip! :graucho:

^ but Sales tax here isn't like the US, its not charged on top of the said price it is included. its GST (government state tax) which is returned. the full 10% isn't returned because 1%-2% of it is withheld by the tax company as a commission for approving the transaction.

Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone can tell (who has been to the Collins St LV Store in Australia) what the store layout is, are there prices attached to the bags, are you allowed to try them on, inspect them, are the staff friendly/helpful?
What was your overall exp like there.
Sorry if they are really numb/naive questions but I haven't been in a store yet and am getting ready to go (hopefully next week!!!!!!!) and just wanted to know what to expect.
For some reason I feel really intimitated and nervous going in there :sad:
Thanks so much!!!!!!!

The store is one level with the main part that sells women's things elevated. Can't say I've ever looked for the price of a bag in there; it may be written on a tag inside, it may not be (but don't be afraid to ask for prices bc the SAs don't act like you're a pleb if you ask). Yes you're allowed to try them on and the staff I've dealt with while in Melbourne have been nothing but lovely. Hope you have a great time!