LV HAUL from the Banff, Alberta tPF Meet - COME SEE WHAT WE BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
I'm sitting in my hotel room after having dinner with a fantastic group of tPFers! DH and I had an AWESOME time chatting, eating, drinking, and of course shopping with fellow LV fanatics!

First and formost, a HUGE thank you goes out to the lovely ladies that organized the event: Vista, Jazzie and karman! If it weren't for you, this event would never had happened and we would not have had the opportunity to meet such great people!

Our LV weekend started Saturday night with an amazing spread put on by Vista and Jazzie in Vista's hotel suite. These ladies brought an amazing amount of food and drinks with them and hosted a lovely evening for everyone who arrived early. Thank you for taking the time and effort to host this meet-and-greet!

Sunday morning saw everyone arrive for a delicious brunch buffet at the Banff Park Lodge at 10am. After brunch, we went to the Banff Centre for my LV Authentication 101 session. Vista had lovely gifts of purse photo frames for all tPFers. She is such a sweet and generous lady!

We arrived at LV at 1:30pm where we were greeted with champagne and a bevy of the nicest SAs and SMs to assist us.

Stay tuned as I will leave the floor for someone else to continue the story about the event... lots of goodies to be shared too :graucho:

Aww Addy you are too sweet.

I'm at home now but exhausted! I will post pics along with a super long post tomorrow...I guess we shall keep our pics and "Reviews" here?