LV = Handbags, as _____ = Clothing ?

1. I would stand to guess that at this point, LV is our pick for everything that is related to handbags ( at least, we're totally excited about it as opposed to other luxury brands! :yes: )

So, if LV = Handbags, then _______ = Clothing ?

Me - Bottega Veneta

Also.....Lucide (Bronzette) / Eres (bathing suits) / Marc Jacobs / Gérard Darel / Paul & Joe (Paris, although now she's doing something for Target)

(but BV's my = LV for Clothing, my favorite of them all)

You guys ? ;) :angel:

2. I'm cheap when it comes to clothes....and I dress pretty casual still being a student (and fortunately my field of academia is pretty casual even when I become a professor)....so for me: JCrew, SFAM, Grail, Juicy, Theory, Lacoste, etc.

3. My favourite designers are:
    Hedi Slimane (Dior Homme)
    Marc Jacobs (his own line and LV)
    Christopher Bailey (Burberry Prorsum).

Most of my clothes are from H&M, Zara, American Apparel, French Connection, and Ralph Laren. Jeans: Diesel, APC, D&G, and J Brand.

4. my LVs are definitely wayyyyyy more expensive than my clothes. i don't believe i have any clothes at LV's level.

i love banana republic for work clothes, delia's/AE/abercrombie/hollister for casual clothes.

5. I am a plus-sized woman, and I like to get my clothes at Lane Bryant. However, I do have some Ralph Lauren and BCBG pieces. Generally, I am pretty cheap about clothes, because they invariably get worn out or damaged in some way.

6. my lv is definaly my most expensive purchase so far...i do have a fendi which was about the same price too

but i do spend alot of money on jeans and shoes!!!

7. My clothing is mostly designer jeans and American Apparel tops . . . as a college student, I'm pretty casual. :smile:

8. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to clothes... mostly Forever21, AE, Delia's, Urban Outfitters, places like that. Gotta save my cash for LV!

9. Abercrombie, Juicy, Anthropologie, etc....have also dabbled in Target and Old Navy:smile:

My fav shoes are Steve Madden!!

My bags are definitely my splurge:smile:

10. i love my LV but for clothes i love carolina herrera and shopping at tootsies

11. hhmmm, interesting SAT question . . ..(just kidding)

I think that's hard to finish, since shapes and fit are all so different for every line of clothing, but the handbag always fits.

But I will go with Nordstrom's to complete that sentence with no particular brand.

12. I usually mix and match clothes and wear my bag to go with it. I shop at H&M, Topman, D&G, Dsquared, Dior Homme, Replay and Diesel :smile:

13. hmm I dont spend much on clothes either. Usually I wear juicy, SFAM, Abercrombie, Anthropoligie, and I love shopping at Nordstroms.. Usually my money goes more towards the bag department hehe

14. I do not spend very much on my daily wear as they usually end up meeting with disaster at work - teaching Kindergarten. I am an Eddie Bauer and J Jill devotee. I live in a small town without shopping ammenities so catalog and online shopping are my vices.

15. I'm still in university, so I just wear things from Lululemon, Aritzia and AE. Love 'em all !! :yes: