LV Greenbelt Goers - Authentication?

Hi i just got a pre loved LV. No reciepts or card just the bag and dust bag. Brought it to LV GB to have it heat stamped. 1st time i bought a pre loved item so i was nervous about it. They accepted the bag and even gave me advise on how to take care of the handles. Is this a confirmation my bag is authentic? She held the bag but didnt even look inside.

Same here. I had my NF hot stamped just a while ago. Does that also mean my bag is good? I truly hope so. Looks and feels right. Is there any place here where we can go for bag authentication?

Hi fellow filipinas!! I won a preloved alma monogram from a paid raffle its worth is 20 k.. It was from japan daw the host said. I already posted this to TPF for authentication and still waiting for a reply. However im still planning to go to gb today to try heat stamping ( as what i have been reading here) puwede kaya yun kahit old model na to as in nasa date code is TH0918? Thanks sissies!!

By the way this is my first lv 😃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 700
Hi i just got a pre loved LV. No reciepts or card just the bag and dust bag. Brought it to LV GB to have it heat stamped. 1st time i bought a pre loved item so i was nervous about it. They accepted the bag and even gave me advise on how to take care of the handles. Is this a confirmation my bag is authentic? She held the bag but didnt even look inside.

Hi sis!! I just have to ask, did you just hand them down the bag for heat stamping? No more questions? Etc? I heard not so good customer service feedback kasi. Sorry for not answering your question though, but based from past posts they said if they accepted it then your bag is good 😃

Actually the SA at Greenbelt are all very accommodating. They would never do heatstamping if it was a fake. What I do when I want a quick authentication, is bring it to Greenbelt and ask then if they could stamp your initials.

Hi sis!! I just have to ask, did you just hand them down the bag for heat stamping? No more questions? Etc? I heard not so good customer service feedback kasi. Sorry for not answering your question though, but based from past posts they said if they accepted it then your bag is good 😃

My experience was very good. Here was the process:
1. They looked at my bag and brought it in a back room.
2. Then she came back with a card for me to fill up. (I guess while she took it in the back room they checked the authenticity coz it took quite awhile before she came out with the card for me to fill up.)
3. Then she discussed the heat stamp choices with me (color, size, positioning, max no. of letters etc.) Then put it on the card (form).
4. Then after a few minutes she came back with my bag, heat stamped already.
That's it. She didnt ask me where or when i got it. The discussion was more on the heat stamping. I was the one who asked alot of questions about vachetta maintenance.

2. Then she came back with a card for me to fill up. (I guess while she took it in the back room they checked the authenticity coz it took quite awhile before she came out with the card for me to fill up.)
3. Then she discussed the heat stamp choices with me (color, size, positioning, max no. of letters etc.) Then put it on the card (form).
That's it. She didnt ask me where or when i got it. The discussion was more on the heat stamping. I was the one who asked alot of questions about vachetta maintenance.

Hi fellow filipinas!! I won a preloved alma monogram from a paid raffle its worth is 20 k.. It was from japan daw the host said. I already posted this to TPF for authentication and still waiting for a reply. However im still planning to go to gb today to try heat stamping ( as what i have been reading here) puwede kaya yun kahit old model na to as in nasa date code is TH0918? Thanks sissies!!

By the way this is my first lv 😃

I don't think they will authenticate it here as you don't have a sales link. Try a paid service.

As for it being worth 20k - what currency is that in?

So long as it's authentic, they can do that for you. Just bring it over. They'll tell you right away if they can do it or not. It doesn't matter whether it's a new or an old bag.

Same here. I had my NF hot stamped just a while ago. Does that also mean my bag is good? I truly hope so. Looks and feels right. Is there any place here where we can go for bag authentication?

I used caroldiva.com and authenticate4u.com. You can search threads about them here in the forum. They are not PH based. You can contact them through email, pay via paypal, send photos of the item and wait for the result. :smile: