LV Global Cocktail Party

1. Highlights:
    The abundant amount of rare bags being toted around. (Minks and Les Extraordinaire Pochette to name a few!)
    Free Valet (It was a highlight for me! LOL)
    Champagne and caviar
    Ability to purchase Cruise line early
    Celebrity sightings (A lot of Asian actors, I can’t recall any names though)
    Previewed kid’s RTW
    Previewed San Francisco shoes (Men and Women)
    Viewed various bags IRL-Embossed Polly, Stephen and Custom Mini Pleaty

Watched people who were not on the list get very upset as they were asked to “step aside from the line”.

It was a lot of fun, there was plenty to eat and drink and not to mention buy. The people seemed to be enjoying themselves and overall I had a good time.

2. Thanks for the report Michelle!!

You and your friend look gorgeous!

3. OMG! ITA! You both look absolutely stunning!

Sounds like it was tons of fun!!! Thanks for sharing! Wish I went, too!
  4. You and your sister look great Michelle!!! I'm glad you had a great time!!:flowers:
  5. Holy crap! That's your sis Michelle?! I never would've guessed! I did recognize your LeTal ;)
  6. Hahaha. Yah, that's my sister and my Le Tal. LOL.
  7. “step aside from the line” :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  8. OMG OMG Michelle You are a B**CH!!!:nuts:

You look gorgeous with your Trompe L'oeuil Pochette! And Champagne!:supacool:
  9. You are beautiful
  10. I'm taking that's a compliment? :roflmfao:

Mich, you and G look sooo hott!!! :heart:.
  11. Yes of course! I'm sorry if I offended Michelle :shame: It was in a good way! You look both F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.
  12. Michelle you are so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing!
  13. beautiful picture. thanks for sharing with us!
  14. wow... sounds like a blast! thanks for sharing... and like everyone already said (but it doesn't hurt to hear it one more time), you gals look absolutely gorgeous!
  15. You both look awesome! :smile: