LV frambois bags now on eluxury!

1. they have the bedford, reade PM, and houston styles available in frambois on eluxury.com now, i don't think they had been available on elux before so i thought i'd give you guys a heads up so you get first dibs!

they don't have the frambois agenda, though, which is what i really want :sad:

oh well, gotta go to atlanta this weekend to get it!

2. wow - how gorgeous! I just adore the lexington in Framboise.....

p10021833_ph_althero_Framboise.jpg
  3. I'd love a houston in the framboise color :love: I don't have any Vernis bags, maybe I should add one to my list :biggrin:

4. That's exactly what I want too!!! :love:

5. :huh:h that is one NICE lex!

6. dejavu? I could've sworn there was already a topic on the new framboise on eluxury (which isn't exactly new, it's been on the site for at least 2 wks now).

Elux had the agenda, it sold out.

7. I am getting myself some frambouis its sooooo cute, and I would love the agenda also :smile:

8. if it was, several of us on here missed them entirely. i read someone complaining last night that they couldn't find any frambois on elux, which is why i posted this. maybe they sold out and got restocked today?

9. 0o0o0o, i just love this new colour!!! :love:

10. I love the colour. Is it priced differently to the standard colours?

Also, and I know this is off topic, but is the epi range going to come in different colours sometime this year as well?

11. just urchased the houston in framboise AND pearl! they're beautiful!

12. I think there is, I remember posting in it :lol:

13. elux has the koala wallet in frambois now, too. I think its a good color b/c it would looks good w/both black and brown handbags.