LV for school

lalalemonade

Dec 13, 2006
I'm trying to decide which LV would be durable enough for school and other daily activities. My budget is around $1000. Right now I have my eye on the Lockit mono vertical, Bellevue amarante GM or Beverly GM. I'm currently leaning towards Bellevue since I'm a little uneasy with wearing big mono bag to school-- mono bag is very recognizable and I don't want to look too 'flashy'. What do you guys think? :confused1:

I like the Bellevue amarante, it looks great. Amarante is a great color, but I'm not sure if it's the most practical bag for school. It might get scratched and scuffed easier than mono canvas. But the Bellevue would hold a lot and in that sense it would make a great school bag.

I think the bellevue whether the pm or gm is a very structured bag because of its

bottom..I think if you want to go for the vernis line the vernis brentwood is a pretty bag

and a good size but it would make you go over the budget.. but it seems you like structured bags since your other choices are the lockit and the beverly..

How about the Tivoli GM?:tup:

baby of fashion: LOVE Tivoli GM but it's way over my budget :crybaby:. I do like structured bags, because I have a speedy 40 and am not liking the way it slouch at the bottom when you put heavy stuff in it, although I was told that you can buy the hard base in ebay.

psulion08: does it bother you to wear mono bag to school? I feel a little uneasy if I bring my speedy 40, but maybe I'm just not used to it yet! hehe~~

Thanks everyone for your opinions-it's going to be a long thinking process:P

I used mine for like a year and its a Mono Cabas Mezzo. To be honest noone at my school really cares so thats good. Atm im using my Rubnis Salina because its open top.

If youre uneasy about the mono how about somethind damier?

:smile: thanks baby of fashion!

hawaii2484: I don't have to bring my laptop so my carry-on is usually not very many, just a notebook, folder and other daily essentials. In my school we usually have to put our bags at the front/back of the room/gym during finals, so I definitely won't bring mine for the finals! :yes:

melopuff: wOw, congrats on the Rubis Salina! It's very pretty hehe hmm I only liked Ribera and Trevi from the damier line. The Trevi is not within my budget and the Ribera is not ideal for school, so yeah.. I'm quite picky :P