LV eye candy for everyone! (**PICS**)

:party: for those want to buy Japanese magazine try at 'Kinokuniya' bookshops but some available the country location, please check website at Kinokuniya Book Store Home Page

I do have these magazine, but don't understand these language however these so beautiful photos on each pages as Karman show the photos earlier.

I start collecting these magazine last year as that time I discover about luxury worlds due my parents forbid me to shopping expensive stuff now I am able to freedom :yahoo:

I am so in love these picture and crazy to buy buy then :busted: my parent warn me don't waste money!! :lecture: LOL :happydance:

Not Karman, but I think one of the magazines could be this (please, correct me if I'm wrong, Karman and sorry for being a busybody)? Sorry, I don't have a scanner and this was taken with my mobile...

th_Image032.jpg

CrazyLV posted a good link to purchase these magazines. Also, I think stephanie71 also pointed out that ebay sold some too...HTH;)

Not Karman, but I think one of the magazines could be this (please, correct me if I'm wrong, Karman and sorry for being a busybody)? Sorry, I don't have a scanner and this was taken with my mobile...

th_Image032.jpg

CrazyLV posted a good link to purchase these magazines. Also, I think stephanie71 also pointed out that ebay sold some too...HTH;)

YES! I have that one!
And I will post a pic of the other cover as soon as my exam is over :lol:

Whoa!! :nuts: we need one of those here! Love the page with the Cerieses line

You know how Lucky magazine has the yes and no stickies? well this mag would be full of yes stickies!