LV experts, tell me the name of my bag?

1. This was my first LV and still remains my favorite LV bag. Mostly for sentimental reasons as I bought it 6 years ago to use as a diaper bag for my first son. It has now gone through three kids so she's a little beat up.

Anyways I checked today and I don't see this style on elux, is this tote still being made? What is the name? I remember it having shopping in the name, maybe shopping sac?

Also what do to do about the handles. I've tried baby wipes with no success on this bag, anything I can do to clean them up?

Here are the pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TIA!:flowers:

DSC_0083.jpg DSC_0084.jpg DSC_0094.jpg DSC_0095.jpg
  2. It looks like a Babylone?

Hmm...nope...similar shape though...

3. Thanks, is it still made?

4. sac shopping..

John is right

5. I really love that bag. I almost bought it before when it was still in production but it's just too huge for me. It's beautiful though!

6. Yep! Sac Shopping. The silhouette is similar to the Babylone but it's the Sac Shopping for sure.

7. The Sac Shopping has been discontinued, is still available to Special Order, but Corporate won't allow it most of the time, from what LV said when I called. :shrugs:

8. I wonder why they won't allow it? This bag is the absolute best, I just wish I could get the straps clean.:crybaby:

Thank you all for your help!

9. Maybe you can take it to LV and see how much it would be for them to touch up the bag, including replacing the straps?

10. ^^^

I bet they'll be happy to repair it to a new condtion though...

11. Unfortunately there is no LV nearby.

12. What a cool bag! As others have said, I would take it in and have the straps replaced. It's a shame they don't make this anymore.

13. Very nice bag. Too bad it is no longer manufactured.