LV Excentri-Cite

1. Does anyone have this bag? What do you think of it.

I've had it for a couple of years and i love it. Its not a style that you see people carrying often.

I have it up for sale on the marketplace to fund the purchase of a new bag (of course). But I have not had many responses.

I'm just wondering why? :worried:

I think its a really cute bag. It kinds looks like a bowling bag:biggrin:
  2. :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:
  3. I think you haven't gotten many responses because it isn't a bag you see often- a lot of people want an iconic mono bag. Another could be the bag's rather odd proportions.

4. Thanks. Atleast i got one response ;)
  5. I agree with ValleyOppressed. The classic just sells better IMO.
  6. Here's an image for people that are just browsing and aren't sure what it is:

The shape is unique, but I just don't like handheld bags.. out of the cite bags, I much prefer the multipli-cite. :shame:
  8. I think it's super cute! I like the fact that it's not common. What are the measurements? Can it hold a decent amount of stuff?

9. It holds a ton of stuff. I carry a lot of junk and it never gave me problems. I like that you can stuff it full of stuff and it does not change its shape like some other LV's.

I have the dimensions posted in my thread in trhe marketplace. Let me check.
  10. The measurements are 11.4 X 10.6 X11
  11. I've never seen that before! That's an interesting looking bag. I hope you sell it!