LV Epi Vivienne or Speedy?

1. Does anyone have the epi Vivienne? Is it a good work bag? I have the epi Alma, but it's hard for me to put a lot of files in there and close the zipper. It's my bday next month and the bf is contemplating getting me a bag as my gift! :love: I figure I should be practical and get a new work bag (although I won't start work until the fall!)... or should I not be practical and get the epi Speedy? I would get both bags in the epi Red. Thanks for your help!

Epi Vivienne from eLuxury

Epi Speedy from eLuxury (I would get it in the red color)
  2. I vote for speedy! Only because I would use it more!!!
  3. I like the Vivienne, I think its lovely in this style. I'm not a huge fan of the epi speedy.
  4. if its for work, vivienne...
  5. If u need to carry some A4 size document, of coz Vivienne, but I like SPEEDY!!!!
  6. Def the epi speedy! It looks so yummy in that pic!
  7. Speedy.
  8. Love the Viviene. With that bag on your arm, and some stilletoes on your feet, you'll be ready to conquer the corporate world !
  9. Speedy! I really want one in mandarin :love:
  10. Personally I would get the Speedy, but it might not suit your work needs.. It won't fit more files than the Alma would I don't think..

Good luck!
  11. I have a red epi Speedy and I LOVE it! I say to heck with practicality and get the Speedy. Well, come to think of it, the Speedy too is very practical.
  12. Can I also suggest an Epi Sac Plat? I think I prefer it to the Viv. Otherwise, I can't resist the Epi Speedy!
  13. If you need to hold files get the Vivienne. IRL it's gorgeous too.