LV Dustbags?

lvbabydoll and john5 have just authenticated it however, so I guess I shouldn't let the lack of dustbag deter me??...:s

Well, I certainly wouldn't let it deter me. The PF authenticators are amazingly knowledgeable about all things LV ... I've only been a PF member a few months and already I've noticed them point out a mistake made by a very reputable My Poupette seller! I'd trust a PF authenticator any day. Besides, the dustbags are only useful for things you want to keep protected while you aren't using them (I think Rebecca made that point).

Oh ... and, try not to stress about your eBay paranoiaoia (never could spell that word) :lol: ... I've been eBaying for nearly five years and it's taken me all this time to go from stressing about what I was buying to stressing about what I was selling to not stressing about anything at all. It's kind of like a journey with a lot of stopovers but no final destination. :choochoo:

Every small accessory that I bought came with a dustbag and I always thought that all the items came with a dustbag. But sometimes people lose it because they don't use it.

Well, I certainly wouldn't let it deter me. The PF authenticators are amazingly knowledgeable about all things LV ... I've only been a PF member a few months and already I've noticed them point out a mistake made by a very reputable My Poupette seller! I'd trust a PF authenticator any day. Besides, the dustbags are only useful for things you want to keep protected while you aren't using them (I think Rebecca made that point).

Oh ... and, try not to stress about your eBay paranoiaoia (never could spell that word) :lol: ... I've been eBaying for nearly five years and it's taken me all this time to go from stressing about what I was buying to stressing about what I was selling to not stressing about anything at all. It's kind of like a journey with a lot of stopovers but no final destination. :choochoo:
Cool, thanx fellow aussie! :P...I decided to bite the bullet and not let it deter me, but I've been outbid already...
Auction doesn't end for another day and a half though, so now I'm just gonna sit and watch until the last few minutes and then reattack the bidding!Grrrrr!!!!:boxing:

I think it depends on the SA. I have small items such as the leather luggage tag and it came with a dust bag and the jack amd lucie key holder also came with a dust bag. They were both in a small box.
I would not let the fact that it did not come with a dust bag keep you from bidding. A lot of people do not keep up with the dustbags for some odd reason.

I think that small leather goods did not all come with dustbags in the past but they now do. I the past whenyou bought a small item like a cles or billfold wallet, they would wrap it in tissue and put it in the box, no dustbag but now they place the items in a dustbag and box, no tissue paper.