LV didn't memo all stores regarding new release date for Mirage!

1. I got the call last night to come in and look at the mirage speedy, but I couldn't pick it up until the 15th. I went in this SA was out sick. I asked the manager why some of my friends were able to get their bags today. She called someone and she found out the speedy is allowed to be sold today....just no other mirage bags. So, I got to pick up my black speedy!!! LOVE it!!!! :yahoo: Just wanted to let you gals know, in case you're being told the 15th. Apparently, not all LV stores got the memo!!!!! :yes:
  2. Cool, but yo dog, where are the pics?! :nuts:
  3. I know.....I'm lazy!!! I'll snap some pics and put them up soon.
  4. Congrats! I am so glad you got your bag today.
  5. congrats! is it to late to wait list for this bag?
  6. Hmmm...that is probably why I didn't get my call today!:sad: I saw my SA a couple of days ago and she said the release date was the 15th. I'll have to call her!

Congratulations on your new bag!!! I can't wait to get mine!
  7. Oh COol.
  8. Another member for our Mirage Club.....Congrats, and I'm glad you were on top of it, I would have hated to wait until the 15th !!!
  9. Congrats on your mirage! I think that bag is stunning and I am glad so many tpfr's are getting them. What a stunning pic that would be, if you could all superimpose yoursleves with eachother and your mirages!
  10. Cool! I love the mirage. I wish I had WL for one.
  11. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Like I said in another post, what would the LV SA's do w/o us to keep them informed? ;)
  12. Yay... I can't wait to see pics!
  13. I also called my store this afternoon asking if they have got Mirage speedy in stock yet. (After seeing our tPFers' beauties, I can't sit stll and wait to get a call any longer.)

The SA who talked to me seemed confused. :confused1::confused1: I did tell him that the original date has been pushed up to 9/10 (which is today) and I also mentioned that some of our friends have got them already. He seemed surprised and had no idea, but he said that he'd ask the store manager for me and call me back.

When the manager called me, she admitted that the release date is indeed today but the store hasn't got the shipment in yet. :sad: They expect it to be in tomorrow and she said that she's ganna call me first thing tomorrow. And I can pick it up tomorrow.:yahoo:
  15. that's so odd that only speedy is today. apparently at my store they don't even have the bordeaux speedies in. so strange.