LV Denim line opinion

1. I would like to know what everyone here thinks about the LV denim bags in general. I just purchase a denim flat pouch from eLuxury, I don't know if I should cancel that order. It's $440 and that's a bit too pricey for me for a denim clutch. Money isn't an issue, I have more than enough funds to cover it, but do you think it's worth the price or cancel the order and purchase something else like a wallet or accesories pouch? :confused1:

2. It's pricy, I agree, but I must say, my Baggy PM is one of the most comfortable bags I own. Personally I probably wouldn't do the accessories though, I would go for either Vernis, MC or Monogram.

3. Too pricey for something denim. I'ld stick to the classics like Monogram and Damier. MC is ok too.

4. I don't have a denim piece and I think the black neo cabby is cool but I too have doubted paying that much for denim.

You should get what will make you feel good. Maybe you should wait for the bag to arrive and give it a day or two. If you don't find that it is what you love you can always send it back.

Hope that helps!

5. i have 2 denim bags (mini pleaty and cabby) and i really really like them. the thought of denim being too expensive really didn't cross my mind. i think the style of the bag speaks more to me.

but if you're having second thoughts about it, then maybe it wasn't meant to be.

6. It is a bit overpriced, but it's so darn cute!

7. I love the denim bags. I looked at that clutch and thought it was adorable but too pricey

8. it depends on what you love.. if you love it, just buy it.. and I personally feel that denim line is beautiful becoz of the embossed lv on the material... its not just a piece of denim literally.

9. if u love it..get it!
    I happen to think my denim LV bags are TDF..I have the CRUISE GM bag and both cabby bags.I wouldnt hesitate again in buyin LV denim..I adore it!

10. Honestly, I used to hate it. I thought it looked like they took stencils and bleached the LVs onto the denim. Then I took a better look at them in the store and eventually got my Grenadine denim flats and I LOVE them. I want to get the Cles soon and I'd really like either the Mini Pleaty before it's discontinued or the Cabby.
    Anyway, yes it's pricey but it's a really cute line. Don't cancel your order!

11. I LOVE the denim line!! Just got complimented on my patchwork speedy again tonight! I have the patchwork speedy and the neo cabby.....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! Go for it!

12. Yeah I agree, if I love it then I should buy although I admit it is pricey. Well since we're on the denim topic, I don't own any designer jeans, the most expensive ones are from Express ($60). My friend owns at least 3 pairs of seven for all mankind jeans and they all costs at least $500. Between designer jeans and a denim clutch I think I'm happier w/ the denim clutch at $440. :yes: :heart:

13. ^^^ i have an impossible time finding jeans that fit the way i like so i bought a whole bunch of designer pair (cuz no matter what they all seem to fit me as long as i pick the right size) and now i'm set and actually see no need to buy anymore for the fall season. maybe one pair but that's it.

14. I love the denim bags. I wish LV made a denim keepall.