LV Denim line opinion

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
I would like to know what everyone here thinks about the LV denim bags in general. I just purchase a denim flat pouch from eLuxury, I don't know if I should cancel that order. It's $440 and that's a bit too pricey for me for a denim clutch. Money isn't an issue, I have more than enough funds to cover it, but do you think it's worth the price or cancel the order and purchase something else like a wallet or accesories pouch? :confused1:

It's pricy, I agree, but I must say, my Baggy PM is one of the most comfortable bags I own. Personally I probably wouldn't do the accessories though, I would go for either Vernis, MC or Monogram.

I don't have a denim piece and I think the black neo cabby is cool but I too have doubted paying that much for denim.

You should get what will make you feel good. Maybe you should wait for the bag to arrive and give it a day or two. If you don't find that it is what you love you can always send it back.

Hope that helps!

i have 2 denim bags (mini pleaty and cabby) and i really really like them. the thought of denim being too expensive really didn't cross my mind. i think the style of the bag speaks more to me.

but if you're having second thoughts about it, then maybe it wasn't meant to be.

it depends on what you love.. if you love it, just buy it.. and I personally feel that denim line is beautiful becoz of the embossed lv on the material... its not just a piece of denim literally.

Honestly, I used to hate it. I thought it looked like they took stencils and bleached the LVs onto the denim. Then I took a better look at them in the store and eventually got my Grenadine denim flats and I LOVE them. I want to get the Cles soon and I'd really like either the Mini Pleaty before it's discontinued or the Cabby.
Anyway, yes it's pricey but it's a really cute line. Don't cancel your order!

it depends on what you love.. if you love it, just buy it.. and I personally feel that denim line is beautiful becoz of the embossed lv on the material... its not just a piece of denim literally.
Yeah I agree, if I love it then I should buy although I admit it is pricey. Well since we're on the denim topic, I don't own any designer jeans, the most expensive ones are from Express ($60). My friend owns at least 3 pairs of seven for all mankind jeans and they all costs at least $500. Between designer jeans and a denim clutch I think I'm happier w/ the denim clutch at $440. :yes: :heart:

^^^ i have an impossible time finding jeans that fit the way i like so i bought a whole bunch of designer pair (cuz no matter what they all seem to fit me as long as i pick the right size) and now i'm set and actually see no need to buy anymore for the fall season. maybe one pair but that's it.