LV Denim Collection

ShopLikeUMeanIt

*Sofa King Fabulous*
Oct 20, 2006
Hi. Just wondering who on here has a LV Denim bag and if you can tell me where the bag was made? I saw one denim bag at the LV store that was made in France, then went to another LV store and saw one made in USA. I want to purchase a new bag from the denim line within the next few days, and just want to know everyone's opinion on whether it matters to you where the bag was made. :smile:

I have one baggy pm and am getting a second Thursday. We are in the middle of moving otherwise I would tell you were it was made however everything is packed away.

Frankly, I never even look where my bags are made. It makes ABSOLUTELY NO difference to me at ALL!

I have one baggy pm and am getting a second Thursday. We are in the middle of moving otherwise I would tell you were it was made however everything is packed away.

Frankly, I never even look where my bags are made. It makes ABSOLUTELY NO difference to me at ALL!

I am curious - are you getting the same baggy pm in a different color? I love that bag and I love all 3 colors!

I never really thought too much about where my LV bags were made, but I just took a look at my green Neo Speedy, my fuschia baggy GM, and my blue Port Epaulle MM --- all three are made in France.

Now that I think of it, it does have a nice aura about my bags being made in France, although if they were all made in the USA, I still would love my denim bags!

Green Mini Pleaty is Spanish and Blue Baggy GM is American. lol.

wonder what my new one will be?????????!!!! *squirms in seat with antici....................................................pation.*

My Mono Looping and its accessories are all made in France, which pleases me, but my Baggy GM in Lichen is Made in the Good Ol' US of A, which makes me feel good because, well, its DENIM and why shouldn't an LV denim bag be made in the US?