LV Damier Saleya pm

1. here is a link to the showcase of Boku she has one...

I think its a nice change from the mono, and looks like it would be a great everyday bag :smile:
  2. I do. I have it and used it everyday for a few months and now it's resting in my closet. Gotta give it a break, lol. I love it! It's comfortable to carry, fits my shoulder w/o a jacket, and best of all, no vachetta to worry about. I highly recommend it.
  3. I like the GM better because it can fit on your shoulder- it's kinda big though!
  4. I have the Saleya PM and it's a great bag. I saw the GM but
    it was too big for me.
  5. I love this bag, it's on my LV want list :heart: It looks so classy, I think it would be a perfect work bag!
  6. I have the PM and love it!
  7. Ooh thanks - can't wait to get it! It looks pretty comparable to my old bag and I do like the dark handles....thanks for the input!
  8. Can somebody post a pic of them wearing it, please!!!:smile:
  9. I have the MM and it is the best!! I wear it on the weekend with a tee and jeans, and to my client meetings, I get bombarded with compliments. I love the GM too!
  10. Mine should be here tomorrow - will post a pic when I get!
  11. i have the pm and i love it ! it holds a lot but it's not so big that it looks like a tote bag. i use it mostly on the weekends. love the low-maintenance damier.
  12. Cant wait to see pic's, Congrat's on your new purchase.

13. Thank you!
  14. Here is the Saleya PM on my shoulder and my arm, fits through the arms fine.
    PICT0025.JPG PICT0023.JPG