LV Damier Pochette (St. Louis)

1. I love this pochette, but it seems a little to long/big for me (10" L x 6.3" H x 2" W). I'm still debating on whether to bid or not. What do you think? I have several Damier bags, but would like something small so I can carry as a wristlet. I wish they have something just a little smaller.

2. Do you have a pic of it?
  3. Seems a little big to me as a wristlet. I think the wapity would be a better sized wristlet.
  4. [​IMG]

This is the pochette accessoires for the Damier's called Navona. It's $350. The dimensions are:
    8.5" L x 4.7" H x 1.4" W

I bought one to go with my damier speedy. (To hold small things and then throw inside...) Plus it's a second purse for quick trips!;) Hopefully I get it today. :biggrin:

5. ^^^ yep, i have the exact same pochette and i throw it in my new Speedy too... :biggrin:
    I think that pochette is perfect for quick trips....
  6. Navona or recoleta are nice..I have recoleta, I personally think it's better than that pochette..
  7. Have you looked at the Damier Trousse Makeup bag? That's what I have. It's approx. 5 x 6 x 2 and I use it inside my bag. I take it out on its own as a pouchette. It fits quite a bit for a small bag.
  8. thats cute! i'm a fan