LV damier highbury.. what do u guys think?

1. HI..

Went to pop by an LV boutique today and saw LV damier highbury.. i really wanna get it.. but is it worth it?

I haven't seen many TPFers having the bag.. is it an unpopular bag or something?

what do guys think of the bag?? any comments?? Thanks..

Btw.. here is the link to eluxury for the pic..

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11222135&SectionID=6000

2. I like the bag itself but my concern would be the buckle. It would, obviously, be used a lot to get in and out and, IMO, the leather would be wrinkled from use. I try to stay away from buckles closures as I think the wrinkled leather detracts from the clean look of Damier...JMO, of course!

3. The buckle concerns me...

4. I know the buckle would be a bit troublesome. but its just for the front compartment right?

For the main compartment, it still uses zipper..

5. It is not my favorite damier bag, but you have to choose what works best for YOU!

6. It's good bag and the buckle would be no problem. Just a matter of getting use it like anything new. kwim.

7. not diggin it. but that's because I don't like shoulder bags, I prefer handheld bags.

8. Its not one of my favorite bags, and I think it would look better on an older person, im 19 so for me i wouldnt get it until im older xx

9. I have this bag and I love it! The buckle in the front pocket took a while to get used to, but I decided to just use it as "storage" for daily items that I need to carry, but don't have to use all the time. All the rest of my daily essentials are zipped up in the main compartment so this bag really works for me.

This fits nicely on my shoulders, too. Everytime I wear it, I get compliments.

Good luck!

10. I dont think it matters if it's popular or not, if you like it go for it.

11. I absolutely LOVE that bag!

12. I like the size and shape of the bag but I would like the bag a whole lot better if it doesn't have those side buckles.