LV Customer Service - Shocking!

I would file a complain on line.
call the store again, and ask for the cs name, then pretend that you want to be put on the waiting list again and see how you're being treated.
And I would come to the store to talk to the manager, tell them they lost 1 potential buyer and if they act like that, 1 potential will turn to many. And I would say, "I don't buy LV from this store again!!!" God, this makes me mad too, because I have been treated like that too when I check out chanel purse, I asked to look at a bag and the SA kind of does not want to take it down for me to look at. The day I came back the store with my limited edition chanel purse, I have GREAT service from her. I just hated SA like that, I did buy the purse, but not from her, from another SA. I felt good that she did not get a commission from the sale.

I don't know about you all, but I find alot of SA in the high end dept are very rude.

no you are not over reacting, that SA was down right mean and nasty! you should file a complaint against her! i am shocked that LV hires such people! as far as i know some LV customer service has recorded conversations between their people and the customers, so as to ensure that their people provide excellent service.

Did you call the Castlereagh St store or the 1300 hotline? Did you remember her name? Usually when i call up they answer the phone by giving their name, maybe you should make a complaint.

Castlereagh St in Sydney Australia. I have purchased from there before and I have received great service!

I just sent an email via the website, I will let you all know if I get a response. All I want is for them to know about this woman's lack of customer service skills.

I have recieved absolutely shocking service from the castlereagh st store. The SA's are just rude. The manager is fantastic though, make sure you speak to her, she's lovely :smile:

I think regardless of how old you sound you should never receive bad service. I get bad service at the retail stores as well, because I look young. You should complain.

File a complaint, immediately! You were def. not overreacting! What is wrong with customer service, lately? Does she seriously think that just because she works in Louis Vuitton she should treat others like crap???

She's not the CEO!

Ugh that's gross.

That SA needs to get her stuff together. It's not like the Azure line is so coveted that nobody stands a chance of ever owning one.

Who does she think she is?

WOW I would NEVER stand for bad (or lack of) service. I'm the one doling out the $$$ to buy my bags, and my $$$ in turn pays their salaries.

I don't expect the SAs to lick my boots, I only expect them to be professional and do their job well - which is which they are paid to do right??

Their job is to serve, smile preferable, but we are humans and can have a bad day, so I can live with a dour faced SA. But from LV I would expect sincere service at the very least for the $$$ they charge on their canvas bags!!

I have not been treated as badly as you were at LV. I did have a couple of SAs who acted like they couldn't be bothered and I was there begging them to help me or something. Nothing verbal like that, just the attitude. I've always had great experiecne with 866 Vuitton. Elux ... most of the times, a couple of times the rep was just clueless - I knew more than she did. How you were treated on the phone was just absurd. I am sorry it happened to you ... call and talk to the store manager - if they really care they'd say something in their staff meetings which I hope they have.

Awful!:cursing:
sorry to hear you have been treated this way. I used to find the 1300 people really nice and helpful and they would even patiently go through my wishlist and tell me prices etc. But the last couple of times it seems like they are different people there and while they haven't been rude to me they haven't been that eager to help either. The guy is nice though, I think his name is Ben?:shrugs:
At the Castlereigh store I recommend SA Carol, she was lovely to me and it was my first visit to Sydney store.

How rude! You're the customer,and the customers make this person's wage possible.

Please do follow up with a complaint to the manager. If you are unable to get the person's name that was rude to you, perhaps the time of the call and the phone number (yours) will be logged? Do inquire.

I've had nothing but excellent CS with LV and I appreciate it and expect nothing less. Good luck!