LV Clochette / Key Bell

I m ordering key bell from local lv store. They said I need to wait until next shipment. Do you know usually how long do I need to wait for preorder? I was asking the sls assistant she was not sure either she said she will call me when the key bell reach Singapore. I m so excited and hoping I can receive my key bell soon. Btw key bell can't buy as an accessory in Singapore. I had to lie that I have alma in order for me to get key bell 😔 did anyone have same experience like me too? I felt uneasy at first since 1 store refuse to give in so I no choice I went to another store and told lie to her 😔😭

You're from Singapore? I just got my key bell yesterday. So happy! I requested it for about a week ago, then they called, texted and emailed me last Friday. Went to get it yesterday and had my name on it like 5 mins only. Here's mine. I'm sure you'll get yours soon too. 😊 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373784966.690171.jpg

No she did not give anything she just said I need to wait for her call and made full payment. I offered her full payment as well but she refuse she said i only made payment when i collected. I ordered it from LV raffles hotel. Where did u order it? Did the sa give you any order form? I did not get anything other than her name card? I m worried now 😢

I saw her place order for me but she did not give me any order form printed out or pass it to me��
If she placed an order and got your phone number then its legit. Here's what you should do, call up LV customer care now and follow it up, they'll ask you who's the SA you made the order just one call is enough and from then on, someone from the repair dept will call you and when the item has arrived they will call, text and email you. Oh and the SA's in Raffles are very nice, rest assured you'll be hearing from them soon. Hope this helps. :smile:

Yeah I just called LV CS up. They said I need to wait until the key bell reach Singapore, they will call me up 😔 it could be a months though for me to get my key bell because it is summer holiday in Paris now 😔 yeah lv raffles is nicer than the 2 outlet in orchad. I guess too many ppl go in and out in orchard that is why their service is not as nice as in raffles 😊

Yeah I just called LV CS up. They said I need to wait until the key bell reach Singapore, they will call me up 😔 it could be a months though for me to get my key bell because it is summer holiday in Paris now 😔 yeah lv raffles is nicer than the 2 outlet in orchad. I guess too many ppl go in and out in orchard that is why their service is not as nice as in raffles 😊
Awww don't be sad, i'm sure by next week you'll be hearing from them soon.:yes: Got mine in ION. Keep me posted. :smile:

I bought one for my speedy b de...it was $70.00. They knew that it was going to be used on my speedy for the keys. I can't see getting one for free, but stranger things have happened.

Hi! Any update? Did you get your key bell already?