LV Classic: Sonatine or Papillon 30?

?

Which Classic LV for my Collection?

1. Mono Sonatine

2. Damier Pap 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have no mono nor damier:

Choice is Mono Sonatine or Damier Pap 30,,, what do you think?

2. Damier Pap 30 - fantastic bag! I own it and love it. Definitely my go to bag in inclement weather. Fits more than you would believe and is comfortable to carry around.

3. Thanks Lisa! I have two Bedfords, but they are very "careful" bags, would be so nice to have a carefree pap...

4. i HAVE THE SONATINE-FOR 6 YEARS NOW AND LOVE THAT BAG!
    sHE IS GREAT FOR GOING TO DINNER BUT ALSO GOING SHOPPING WHEN YOU WANT A SMALLER BAG.
    GREAT SIZE AND LOVE THE SHORT HANDHELD HANDLES
    i

5. mmmm...love small bags and the sonatine, I can tell this is gonna be hard...

6. i have the Damier Papillon 30 and i love it. it holds more than the Sonatine, and it comes with the little baby Papillon too

7. i pick sonatine for you. seems to suit you. you have the bedford, so you already got the pap shape covered....get the mono first and then down the road we'll select a great damier bag for you.....
    [​IMG] << please give this to louis!

8. awww you know me quite well... Louis got 3 flowering pear trees planted in his back yard last night; for him to lounge under in the hot sun... will give him the kissey...:heart:

9. I love the papillon shape! Get the damier first and then the Sonatine. You know you will eventually end up with both so it's just a matter of which one you get first! :smile:

10. Papillion shape is so much prettier. But monogram is girlier.

11. yep. I will eventually get both, you're right kitsunegrl, it would be nice not to have that vachetta to fret over... besides I want some chocolate damier to offset my azur....:drool: plus, like Yeux says, it comes with the baby....

12. I like the damier papillon 30.

13. Both are classics and I love both of mine but if you want something that will fit your everday stuffs better, I will go with the pap.

14. I vote for Damier Papillon too :smile:
    Cookies 'n' cream is what I call my Damier Ebony & Azur :biggrin:

15. i don't own the damier papillon but it is on my wish list. I think this bag is cute, love the shape and would look so cute with jeans.