LV Cheaper in Hawaii

ITA. I've shopped at quite a few boutiques and the LV at kings shops at waikaloa (Kona) was the only one I've ever been offered refreshments at. The SA's were amazing!

I'm looking to purchase my first LV (Speedy 25 or 30 B in DE). I am traveling to Maui at the end of this month and I noticed there is a LV store just 4 miles from the hotel that I will be staying at! I did a search here and saw that the prices were cheaper in Hawaii, but that thread was from 2012. Is that still the case? I'm wondering if it's worth the savings to buy there vs. buying at the Mall at Short Hills in NJ.

Thanks!

Hi. I just bought a purse from the LV store in Wailea, Maui at the end of June. It was $100 less than the list price on the LV website. Enjoy your vacation.

Just came back from Maui a couple of days ago. I purposely waited until I went on vacation to get my new handbag. Prices are definitely lower in Hawaii and sales tax is a lot lower than where I live. In total, I saved over $250. I bought from the LV boutique at Whalers Village. Hope you find what you are looking for.

If you are staying in Kihei, then the boutique closest to you is in Wailea. A young man named Casey helped me there -- very nice. Have fun!

I had the same idea! But I was also wondering if it was more likely to find a MIF speedy in Hawaii. I read somewhere here that there used to be a lot since it's a different market. Any intel?