LV charms collection

1. I just bought off eBay from a mypoupette seller a white charms wallet for 250 dollars off retail (I've been watching the seller try to sell it for the last two months and it kept on going down 50 dollars every time and this was the lowest it would go) :yahoo:

My question is: Why did the LV charms collection never really take off?

I loves my charms and I wish I could buy more if not so expensive

2. Congrats on the wallet! I think that was the point was one of the more expensive collections. IMO, most people who are buying LV want something more classic and this wasn't really a classic collection.
    I, however, love it. I have the taupe cabas and the fuchsia pochette :heart:
  3. I don't know...I love mine too! I didn't like the big bags...too much vinyl, but love the accessories and shoes!
  4. Wow, great deal! Congrats...
  5. I love this line too. It was more limited than the perfo line, you can still find it everywhere.
  6. Congrats.
  7. I like it too! I think people are scared of the vinyl but I think works. anybody who doesn't like it wanna offer their reason?
  8. Congrats!!!
  9. I got the white cles, it's so soft and squishy and bigger than the usual cles :love:, I really liked it. However for some reason I'm not using it much...:shrugs: