LV cell phone strap

1. Does anyone have one? Tell me what you think about it? Do you like it? I was thinking of the lv multicolor for my sidekick???
  2. Yes, I want one as well. Appreciate any info and pics- Thanks
  3. Lulu has one.

If you have a copy of the "Le Catalogue", it's on page 213 on the bottom right corner.

I tried it on at the boutique and it didn't really fit me... I guess because I have big hands? :shrugs:

4. I love those! I think there was a pic of someone´s in the little treasures thread if I´m not mistaken.
  5. i have it.. but mine's one of the first ones that came out.. so the strap that attaches to the phone is reaaaaallly dirty. not to mention, made of the yellow thread/string instead of the black that it's made with today. the black is also a bit more flimsy.

the leather strap part however is awesome. except it's gotten to the point where i can't see the "made in France" part or the date code. lol. it's so faint!!

but i love my strap nonetheless. i feel my phone is naked without it!
  6. its $200 i think now? almost bought it, iwas like uhhhhh my phone was $200 thats insane lol and it doesnt even have the lv's on it! I would go with a natural cowhide one if it was me, like the strap for the PSP case...
  7. I loved it! The only reason I stopped using it is because I got a new phone and the strap was longer than the phone itself and that felt awkward. Plus, the Inclusion cell phone charms came out, haha. But anyways, I think the MC strap would be great for a sidekick! :smile:
  8. is it available in monocanvas? I´d love one!
  9. I don't think it's available in Monogram Canvas... only in Monogram Multicolore. ;)
  10. I have a white one I use on my pink razor phone. I have seem people use them as camera straps too.