LV Catalogues

1. i recently purchased a wallet, in 2008, and they gave me a 2007 catalogue 232 pages for free, i was wondering when does the 2008 catalogue come out and prices... thxs!:smile:

2. i'm not sure when the 2008 Catalogue will be out...

but...maybe...august?

because i was given the gold color...? catalogue in august saying...

"this is a new catalogue...updated up to august..."

so it was the updated catalogue...the whole louis vuitton collection...

with the neverfull...etc...because the neverfull wasn't in the catalogue before...

i think they randomly update the whole collection catalogue...when they think they have a lot of new updated items...

prices?...lol...i say...you have to ask for prices...prices you want to know...mmm...i hope theres no price increase in Australia... :S

3. ^ do you have the new catalogue? I have the one for 2007(? i think...) but I would like a new one too!

4. do you get a catalogue everytime you buy at LV store? i bought from a reseller abroad and had it shipped to me, but there is no catalogue included...

5. ^^ I was wondering the same! Do you get a catalogue when you buy something at LV? Or can you buy them?

6. I was in the LV store a few months ago and requested a catalogue. The SA told me that they didn't have any because you can purchase online now. He made it sound like they didn't make them anymore.

7. My SA said they were no longer giving out catalogues (at least at her store- I still got one though ;)). In any case they don't actively advertise that they have them available- you usually have to ask for one unless you're a very good client. They never have prices listed and are free in the US but sometimes cost a nominal amount (10 euros or 7 UK pounds) in other countries, though if you order one over the phone from 866 they'll charge a flat $10 for shipping. The latest one (2007) is a champagne gold color and the one before it (2006) is a frosty blue.

8. sometimes they give you sometimes they don't. the first time i bought something from lv i got a catalogue and another colored catalogue for that season, i got a thank you card sent to my house even. the 2nd time. i received a card and a cruise catalogue through mail. recently i bought a bandeau, 2 wallets and trevi and no catalogues ( i even asked nicely, they said they have none. i don't believe them) not even a measly card. :sad:

9. I've been given old ones, but frankly I don't really find them that interesting as it doesen't include seasonal items and it's very big and heavy.

10. honestly if you ask politely or make a small purchase they will usually give you one. i got 3 last year actually, than gave the other 2 to friends who LVs.

11. I got one on my first purchase but never found it useful cause the pictures are not coloured and LE bags are not inside. I prefer to buy the Japanese branded bags magazine/catalogue in Kinokuniya (jap bookstore). They are coloured and features exclusive items not found on open shelves.