LV Cabas vs. Mulberry Roxanne

1. Which would you pick and why??

cabas.jpg

roxanne.jpg

Not sure if this Roxanne is authentic, but just wanted to show what it looks like :shame:

2. I'd definitely go with the Roxanne. It is a beautiful bag and is not copied to death like LV. The Mulberry is a much "hipper" bag. The LV makes me yawn, but that's JMO.

3. That's not one of my favorite LV's but that Mulberry is one of my faves so I would choose it!
    That particular LV has a little less character than other, but the Mulberry has lots!

4. Mulberry Roxy, without doubt....i find the classic LV pattern just a bit dull and sort of grannyish (just my opinion lol) now, if it was the cherry blossom version i might be persuaded otherwise...but yeh, Roxy all the way!:biggrin:

5. LV...it is light and can be carried easily on the shoulder.

6. Hard to decide! The LV looks more 'classic'. But the Roxanne is very nice too...

7. I have quite a few trendy bags so though I DO want Roxanne so much, I might wait till they go on sale or I can find one cheaply on eBay. Maybe the LV would be a nice classic addition. I was thinking of throwing my McQueen skull scarf in pink/cream on it to spice it up a little :love:

8. Yeah, why not....you could also get some charms and make it totally your own.... x
    Chloe do a nice diamante encrusted padlock keyring...:love: :lol:

Good luck in your search on eBay, i'm always on there so if i spy one (Are you in the UK or elsewhere?) i will let you know x

9. roxanne all the way! much hipper bag!

10. Is Loren's choc. one still on ebay?

11. you don't have to put on the red light...roxanne!

12. No I bought it! :smile: he he I'm very excited I can't wait 'till I receive it :nuts:

13. I was wearing my Roxanne today - I love it! It is much easier to use than I thought it would be and it has tons of room to carry my junk.

14. The roxanne! I like LV but not too fond of the style you want.

15. Although I like LV (love the Speedy styles), Im not a big fan of the style you chose.

I much prefer the Roxanne. I too was considering buying one. Its roomy but not too gigantic, very trendy and looks really good in person.

You can go to www.netaporter.com to have a look at the Roxannes (Its a luxury website which gives good pics of designer bags - interiors too)

Hope this helps. :biggrin: