LV Berkeley...

1. The LV Berkeley is now available on the UK site. It is sold out, but that must mean that it will become available here in the states very soon. I am very excited. This has to be one of the best looking Damier Canvas bags ever.

2. I know there has been a very long wait for this bag. Can't wait to see the pics as people start to get them.

3. Where is Berkeley??????

4. Is it still going to come out in azur?

5. It was on the U.K. site a few weeks back. They did end up taking it down. I think the release date has been pushed back.

I believe that it will come in the Azur pattern... not totally sure about the ebene though.

6. Can't wait to see her IRL!

7. Same here John- this bag has been talked about for what seems like THE ENTIRE year! :huh:

8. I was just wondering this myself - I thought, Did LV just give up on this bag altogether?!?!?

9. I hope not. The bag doesn't look too difficult to mass produce lol.

10. This is such a gorgeous bag I cant wait to see it at an LV store! I bet its that much better in person

11. I really want to see this bag, too. I keep thinking I've missed her because it's taking so long!

12. talked to my SA the other day, I am wait listed for this in the US, its suppose to be released January 1st... not too long now :smile:

13. talked to my SA the other day, I am wait listed for this in the US, its suppose to be released January 1st... not too long now :tup:

14. I'm not really loving it from the pics, but maybe that will change...can't wait to see it IRL!