LV barcelona?

1. I've been living in spain for the past 3 month to pratise my spanish and now i'm soon going home to Denmark. Me and my DH is driving ALL the way back home (2200 km) and decided to make a stop in Barcelona ... Ofcourse I want to see the LV shop, but I have no idea where to find it?

I love to bring a LV piece back from vacations, always nice to remember your holidays everytime you look at your new item :smile:

Anyway - does anyone know where the LV shop in Barcelona is located or if there is more than one?
  2. Hej Sofie! God tur hjem.

Please check you will find addresses of LV stores worldwide.
  3. Check Louis Vuitton site for map!
  4. i am bumping this up!

we are going to barcelona mid july for anniversary trip. anybody know any good SA in the boutique? is the customer service good? really appreciate any feedbacks from those who have been to this store.

5. i am bumping this up again :biggrin:

6. There is one on the Passeig de Gracia, there are other shops such as Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry, Armani, Chanel, Hermes, etc.
    And a McDonalds :graucho:
  7. anyone with good or bad experience from this boutique?

i have a question- let say if ibuy something in lv barcelona, would i be able to go to lv store in the uk (when i get home) if anything wrong with the bag or i need to exchange?