LV bandana worn as a bracelet?

1. I've done it before fold on the diagonal then starting at the long side fold down depending how thick you want it keep folding until you get to the point tie around your wrist and your done

Cerise is left one fold longer than his and MC is folded with point tucked in but you get the idea

Cerises wrist.jpg Mulitcolour wrist.jpg
  2. Hahaha.. I have no idea, but god that's a hot picture ! :graucho:

3. Wow!!!!

4. THANK YOU for that pic!!! :drool:

5. hmmmm now why were u checking out that pic ;) and dont say its for the "bandana"

hahahaha :smile: jk, but i need to learn how to wear that too! it looks cute!! anyone wnat to post step by step photos for us slow folk? :smile:

6. With my bandeau I just twisted it and then wrapped it around my wrist.
    Bu be creful - someone might think you are in a gang - a very chic - very stylish gang ;)

7. its funny because I just saw a guy today on the train with his bandana tied like that. i couldn't stop staring, wondering how the heck he tied that...

8. Thanks for the pics...so you don't have to tie a knot or anything!

9. :roflmfao:

Yes, me slow!

10. I don't know about the bandana thing but OMG thank you for the eye candy. Can never see enough beautiful bodies:nuts:...yum

11. Aren't you the one with the muscular husband everyone was drooling over?! :nuts: :p

12. I guess that's why I'm loving those hot bods....;)I'm at work right now and want to be home with him...sigh

13. Work at 11:19pm?

14. Yep...but look what I get to look at...thanks to you!:upsidedown: