LV Ban OVER! Got a gift for myself! *Warning, LONG POST*

1. I just got back from North Carolina to see my best friend for 3 days! And I FINALLY got over my fear of flying! haha I actually LOVE it now and want to fly again! (This has been my 8th time! haha)

Anyways, at the New Orleans aiport I was surprised to see so many Vuittons and ALSO surprised to see no fake ones! Lets see... I saw and Vavin GM, Viva-cite MM, Viva-cite GM, a Keepall and a Manhattan GM :drool: (I tripped over someones luggage just staring at it! SO embarrasing!)

Ms. Mini Lin got to go with me... she had fun! We went to the beach (Topsail), but I didn't let her out of the truck!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was too tired to go to Saks after I got off the plane ever though it was about 10 minutes away, so I woke up today and went! MY LV BAN IS OVER... but I gotta start another... ran outta money from my LV fund.

My SA showed me the new MC bags (VERY CUTE) and the Hampstead but I've been needing a Mini Pochette to hook inside my Speedy so I ended up getting the Damier! I also got a Bandeau! I don't know what it's called though! Can anyone help me out with the name?

Oh! And there is FINALLY no more waitlist at the N.O. Saks for the Azur Speedy 30!! I was SOOOO tempted to get it!

Now for the pics!

[​IMG]
    :love:Damier Mini Pochette

[​IMG]
    :love:Bandeau... does anyone know the name it?

[​IMG]
    Today purchases!

[​IMG]
    Current Collection

2. I believe it's the etoile bandeau.

Some great buy's congrats!!

3. congrats!!! i believe that's the etoile bandeau in light gray.

4. Congratulations!

5. congrats!

6. wonderful purchases! i love that etoile bandeau.

7. Enjoy your purchases!!!! Your collection is gorgeous!

8. Congratulations! You have a fantastic collection.

9. Congrats, then get Azur Speedy 30 to complete it before ban ;)

10. Congrats!!

11. Congrats! Lovely family!

12. Beautiful pieces..love your LV fam..so cute!!

13. Congrats! So cute! I love them all!

14. love your purchases... especially the bandeau! congrats!

15. Congrats on your new purchases and conquering your fear of flying! I wish I could. :s