LV bag for using in the RAIN!

1. Hi everyone!

I live in Scotland and it always seems to rain here.
    I just got my new cabas mezzo and I LoVe it but i'm looking for a smaller bag for going out to dinner etc. I love the mini lin speedy 30 but don't think it's practical for the wet weather here.

Any suggestions?
  2. something from the Damier line would be perfect. i use my Damier bags more in the winter because there's no vachetta to deal with in the rain and snow
  3. Yep, go for the damier.
  4. Absolutely Damier! The leather is dark and treated so it is perfectly weather proof!
  5. The Damier Papillon 30 is awesome. The little mini one it comes with is so cute too.
  6. I think you're safe with your mini lin, I've used mine in snow storms and rain and it still looks great!
    If you're worried i'd purchase a damier bag :biggrin:

7. Anything from the Damier or Epi line :smile: They're all weather bags with no vachetta to worry about
  8. If it's rainy I use my Damier or Epi Speedy. Absolutely worry-free!
  9. Damier Speedy 30 would be great.
  10. I think you should get a Damier Chelsea.
  11. Damier speedy, I live in Birmingham, and whenever it rains my trusty damier speedy comes out! No problems!
  12. Would suggest Damier Ribera Mini :smile:
  13. damier speedy gets my vote.
  14. My mini lin speedy seems to be fine in the rain. It's such a worry free piece!
  15. I live in Scotland too and use my Damier Speedy most days! I have a Cabas Piano as well but try and keep that for the drier weather (not that we've had too much of that this 'summer'!)