LV aurelia white MC

cookiepieface said:
I hear the larger size comes out next week and it comes w/ a pouchette. around $1750ish

No, its already out.
I saw it in the boutique. The pochette is made of red alcantara material. Its a cute bag. i love and I want it!!!!!:nuts:

Gotta save my pennies

This was one of my options last week when I was getting my mom a bag for Mother's Day..she tried both this (the GM) and the Perfo Musette on and liked the Musette better simply because of the much longer strap.
I love the bag but it should have straps like the Mezzo, IMO.

But congrats-it's a gorgeous bag :smile:

here you go ...

stylefly said:
aurelia.jpg

They don't have a picture posted in white...

There are 2 sizes and the larger one has not arrived yet ( at least here in the NW). My SA said that the smaller one really is the BH and he put them side by side for me at the store.

Coldplaylover said:
There are 2 sizes and the larger one has not arrived yet ( at least here in the NW). My SA said that the smaller one really is the BH and he put them side by side for me at the store.

Hmm. That's weird. In Houston all of the new ones launched on the same day. I got to see them both

I guess we got lucky down here. Both bags are really cute but i personally love love the big one.

Coldplaylover said:

I think that's why I'm in love with the MC Aurelia. The black looks beautiful!:heart: :love:

Hi ok.. ive worn my Tote all week.. the sides have puckered up? I dunno how to describe it but its all saggy wrinkled. Does anyone have a tote that does that? I remember someones BH doing that. HELLP:cry:!!!! Thanks:flowers:

cookiepieface said:
Hi ok.. ive worn my Tote all week.. the sides have puckered up? I dunno how to describe it but its all saggy wrinkled. Does anyone have a tote that does that? I remember someones BH doing that. HELLP:cry:!!!! Thanks:flowers:

Oh no. :amazed:
Can you show us pics? I really want to get the tote too and now I'm concerned:hrmm:

Did you carry a bunch of heavy stuff in it?