LV as gifts

1. Do you buy your friends LVs? I only buy my mommy and myself LVs. Rarely do I buy a LV for a friend. If I do, it's less than $250 but they have to be REALLY close to me. What about you?

2. I've never bought anyone LV. My mom knows what LV is but don't care much for them. I only 2 friends that I would buy LVs for.

3. Not for purses, unless it's a small item like a cles or a coin holder. I usually shop alone (or with family, but mostly alone) when I buy my bags from the boutique. I dunno, it's just a really personal thing for me. I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

4. I buy my mom LV stuff because she loves it, but would NEVER buy it for herself.

She grew up with just the bare essentials and the guilt of spending money overwhelms her when she shops for herself.

She has a hard time accepting these gifts, but she gets over it when her lady friends come over to see what she got for Christmas, birthday, etc.. :lol:

5. I do purchase LV as gifts for close friends...usually small items such as cles, key holder, mini pochette etc:smile:

6. I receive LV as gifts...but never given any. I would need a job first :blink:

7. Yes I buy LV as gifts. me and my girlfriend have bought a couple lv or chanel bags for friends bday (usually 1500+) and I buy LV all the time for my BF. Prada for my mom. but this depends on my financial situation at the time and moment.

8. I buy LV small items like keyholders etc. for good friends and handbags for my best friends, as she do the same for me :smile:

9. I think your mom and I are friends! :lol: She's the same way. Hurray for simple and elegant moms!!!

10. Sorry, I meant your mom and mine! :yes:

11. Hey MissV can I be your friend? :yes: :biggrin: :graucho:

12. I bought my friend an LV purse for her 21st birthday, but I think I spent too much!

13. yes i do give LV to really good friends on special occasion like christmas or birthdays, we have this group so we usually split the cost :smile: the celebrant gets an LV and it doesnt burn a whole in our pockets

14. I gave a gf of mine a cb scarf for her wedding! There's really no one else I would buy LV for. I buy mine used, for goodness sake! I don't get them as gifts either, nor would I ever ask for one! With that price tag, it's my own little thing.

And I would like to take this opportunity to say that I would be happy to accept an LV as a gift, so don't think you would insult me. :lol:

15. I would do it, but they all hate LV.