LV Antigua Striped Pink Pochette Plate for 2008?

1. I love my Louis Vuitton Antigua Striped Navy Pochette Plate PM to bits! And I heard from a friend that next season there will be new ones, plus one in Striped Pink. Does anyone out there know if it is true? And is Antigua now a permanent line? Can you imagine? PINK! HELP!

2. Ooooh I can't wait to see what they look like if they do come out!!! :nuts:

The Antigua is a permanent collection.

3. omg u just made my heart skip a beat there. totally getting this if its the one I picture in my imaginary world :girlsigh:

4. omg!! that would be lovely!!!!!!:biggrin:

5. I'd love that but according to a thread a little while ago antigua is now discontinued

6. I heard that this line was being discontinued as well....

7. Yeah, I thought it was going around awhile ago that Antigua is being discontinued?

A pink striped one would be cute but how reliable is the information from your friend?

8. interesting.... can't wait to find out if this is going to be produced or not...:popcorn:

9. Discontinued? Darn! Really?

10. A pink striped antigua plate would be so cute and not to mention, really really useful!:love:

11. A pink striped plate would be so cute! I would love it so much :tup:

12. A striped pink antigua would be so hot.

13. i dun think it is discontinue... the webby still showing it!

14. ^ that doesn't mean it's not discontinued. Quite a few of bags/colours show out of stock or not available online

Unfortunately the website is not the most accurate

15. Oh wow that is too cool.