LV and Your Pet

Everyone has such beautiful pets!!! Cedric, that cat is gorgeous!!
I will try to post a pic of my cat with my Speedy or something, but I am slightly afraid he might attack it. He's a little rambunctious.

This is such a cute thread!

Here is my MC Ursula along with my 6 year old siamese kitty named *Mamas*. I tried to make her look at the camera but it was so hard. :rolleyes:

mcursulawithmamas1.jpg

this is such a cute thread! i'll need to take pics of my dogs with my purses. one of them, kilo, likes to ride inside my noe when we go shopping. she loves it in there! maybe i'll take a pic of it soon... this thread should totally be a sticky!

Here's my Cane Corso mastiff Dagan with some black MC. He loves purses! lol
My golden retriever wears the brown mono collar I bought Dagan as a little pup, need to get a pic of her. Collar holds up great. She wears it as an everyday.

daganblackmulti.jpg

Dagan will be three in July and weighs in at almost 200 lbs. BIG dog!!
The largest collar LV makes fit him when he was a baby and now fits a full sized golden. His neck is huge.
I so wish I had pups that fit into carriers and cute collars!

Here's Daphne, my 3-year-old Cocker Spaniel, who's not at all interested in my Damier Speedy. She just wants the dog bisquit I'm holding up to get her attention while I photographed her! LOL She went to the groomer last weekend so she's normally not this "naked." :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic590.JPG
    Pic590.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Pic591.JPG
    Pic591.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 384