LV and the quality

1. what do you think of the quality of the lv handbags? i guess it's good but i've heard some bad expieriences. and imo there shouldn't be anything wrong beacause they cost so much... but i'd just love to hear your opinion. if you have bags from other brands you can compare your lv bags to them. i've wanted a lv bag for a long time but i'm not sure anymore. i've just read things which aren't so nice... and if anyone has info about the same thing with hermes you could tell your opinion too.

thank you!!

i'm sorry about my bad english. :smile:
  2. Well, they are known to last for 50+ years, so I would say, pretty good.
  3. I agree with Jane! : )
  4. I only buy LV, and the quality/craftsmanship is SUPERB. I can't seem to buy any other brand... :p
  5. Yeah in my experience, the quality is excellent. I have my mom's Speedy from about 1990 and it's still looking and working great.
    Of course not everything is perfect, but I've had nothing but positive experiences with my pieces.
  6. Love LV
  7. ITA!!
  8. My first piece was a Mono Speedy 30 and it's now 15 years old...still use it and it's in pristine condition!!!
  9. Majority of the LVs are excellent in quality with a few exceptions.
  10. I don't know what the quality is like now, as it's been a while since I bought my LV's, but mine have held up well (15+ years). The style is timeless as well. :yes:
  11. I have personally never had the slightest problem with the quality of my bags. I am also a Louis Vuitton devotee- I think their craftsmanship is superb. I've had a few bags for about 6 years now, and they still look great. I also own a Chanel bag, and I honestly think they are on the same level of quality. Don't know much about Hermes though.
  12. Two weeks ago I bought a mono Ludlow wallet, and now a bvit of the leather that keeps my cards is ripped!!!!!!
    So I am going back.
    I don't know what they will do about it, but I hope that they don't just glue it!!!
  13. Hard to judge, from my one bag, which I barely ever use, but I'd say the quality is fairly good. I haven't had any problems yet.
  14. I am into LV now, but I still think its quality is same with Gucci.
  15. I think the quality is great. Look at how many vintage speedies are floating around, still looking great!