LV adventure in SF reopening

1. Hey all,
    Jamie will wow you with the pictures of the reopening of the LV boutique in SF, and I must say it's breathtaking! I got my azur cles. Unfortunately they didn't have my heatstamp on my luggage tag ready yet. Bummer. Been waiting since halloween. Oh well, that's my excuse to go again later!

Jamie got her Azur speedy 25 and mini pochette. I got my azur cles and chanel classic flap + chanel checkbook cover. all i can show is the wrapping b/c it's my mum's present for xmas. Hehe she got the nice box, too. nonflimsy!

Here's my cles and my LV family (minus cabas piano)
    I'll be on a handbag ban if i don't get a reissue b/c I bought my speedy, shirley, and keepall 55 all last month within 1-2 weeks of each other ahh!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Glad you had fun!!!! :yahoo: Congrats!!!

3. YAY! glad you got what you wanted!!

Were you the one who was suppose to get the grey reissue at NM?!

4. mmm not the grey one. Jamie told me today there was a black reissue that chrissie didn't want. I'm hoping to still get that if Chrissie doesn't mind.

thanks heather, jen, and shalo =)

5. Congrats...the azur looks very nice:heart:

6. *doh* that's the one!! i think i was thinking grey because i still have the pics of the grey reissue fresh in my mind from the chanel subforum.

I hope you get the black!!!!

7. looks great jess!!! Jen, we stopped by NM today hoping to get the reissue...but christine wasn't there!! arg!!!

8. :nuts: Congrats!! Love the Shirley and Azur Cles:love: Thanks for sharing.

9. i looooove the damier keepall!