Lv Addition Begins . . . Two Speedies too Much?

1. I just got the mono Speedy 30 yesterday and I LOVE her. A magazine in the bottom helps keep her shape and looking at her makes me smile.

But I bought the mono knowing that eventually I would want a damier ebene and damier azur sisters for her. I know that I want the Neverfull in the Damier ebene, but now I am confused about the Azur.

My mono 30 is sooooo pretty, do you think it would be too much to eventually get the Azur Speedy 25 as well? I think that the pattern would make them look different enough . . .

I really like handheld bags and seem to gravitate towards them . . .

2. if it's of any consolation, i have four Speedies :lol:. to me a different line is a different bag

3. Yea I don't think there is anything wrong with having more than one speedy. I bought my first one almost a month ago(azur speedy) and plan on getting the damier after I get my Antigua.

4. I love handhelds too!!!
    I love rhe speedy. I bought a mono just like you then ended up with a Damier Azur and a Beck Epi. I almost bought the red epi but decided to add a little variation and get the Passy (another handheld). I use the mono and black the most.The mono is my everday bag. The Black Epi is for business or bab weather. I am sort of considering the Azur my "summer" bag.
    Someday I want a MC or Denim I don't think the bags you want are too many they are all different.
    I say go for it!

5. I'm in the process of getting my fourth Speedy! One is a Damier 25 which I love, but I really want it in a 30 now...I was wondering if that was ridiculous LOL!

6. Not at all, if that is the bag you love enjoy and buy more :biggrin:

7. I too have 3 speedies from different lines. :yahoo:

8. Haha, here are all the speedies I have:

-Cerises Speedy
    -White MC Speedy 30
    -Mono Speedy 30
    -Damier Speedy 25
    -Damier Azur Speedy 30

And I'm planning on adding many more to that list.

Two speedies is definately not too much :roflmfao:

9. i LOVE the speedies
    i dont think having more than one is a big problem :p hehe
    im actually planning on getting my second one. i have the mono 30 and i absolutely mustttt have the damier azur hahaah

10. No problem with multiple speedies - they're awesome.:tup:

11. No not at all. I do this all the time. If I find something I love I buy the same style in more then one color. Sometimes depending on what it is I will even buy the exact same color and style.

I have a Mini Lin Speedy in Ebene and my next bag is going to be a Mini Lin Speedy in Dune.

[​IMG]

12. Multiple speedies are never a bad thing! Get as many as you like. They look so different in the different patterns and sizes.

13. Get what ever you want as long as you enjoy it.

14. I have 2 speedies from the same line but different colors--Epi Red and Epi Myrtille.

15. nope........in our house, we have 4......lol

[​IMG]