LV 2006/2007 New Lines

1. I am taking inventory of the new 2006/2007 LV lines/bags coming out for pre-fall, fall/winter, and cruise. So far I know of the following:

Miroir (Metallic Gold & Silver)
    Monogram Lin (To replace Monogram Mini)
    Damier Azur (New color of classic Damier)

Do you know of anymore more lines to come?

I would like to know the name of the monogram line that is made of shiny vinyl and the different colors it comes in (I've seen a pouch bag that is brown&black in this line on eBay as a VIP gift sent to reporters).

2. I think the line you are talking about is the charms line. Is it the one in the pics below?

p11147518_ph_detail_01.jpg p11147518_ph_hero.jpg
  3. wow! I have never heard of the damier azur. does anyone have more information?

4. I only have these two:

tnzatmosphere250615066nw.jpg img4991752793et.jpg

5. Ooh. I like

6. whoops Irene posted a pic. I went on a quick google search thanks!

any info on a release date or items available?

7. What is that white damier looking wallet?:p

8. damier azure

9. Here is some info I found:

“While the classic Louis Vuitton Damier checkerboard print is about achieving the ultimate in urban lifestyles, its new cousin, the Damier Azur, evokes the glamorous and relaxed beachside resort lifestyle of the French Riviera.

Exact prices could not be learned, but are estimated to be just slightly higher than the current Damier line, which ranges from $590 to $1,740 for handbags and $150 to $560 for small leather goods.

Set to be launched during the cruise period as a permanent collection, you can pick up one in Louis Vuitton stores worldwide in November 2006.
    It will be available on the classic Louis Vuitton bags: Speedy, Keepall, and Noé. With new Vuitton tote bags, vanity case and trinket box also blazened in the Damier Azur pattern.

10. OH, my, better start saving money now.:p :p

11. damier and vachetta...what a nice hybrid!

12. Here is more (pretty much the same as the other post, very generic):

The latest version of the iconic Louis Vuitton Damier checkerboard print is the lighter Damier Azur. Fashion Week Daily reports that the new line will launch worldwide in Louis Vuitton stores in November in new versions of the Speedy, Keepall, and Noé, new handbags such as the Saleya, a zippered tote, and the Pampelonne, a rope-handled beach tote and some hard-framed piece. Like Tom Ford's new version of Azuree, this line is meant to evoke the beachy and sunsplashed luxury of the French Riviera.

13. [Set to be launched during the cruise period as a permanent collection, you can pick up one in Louis Vuitton stores worldwide in November 2006.
    It will be available on the classic Louis Vuitton bags: Speedy, Keepall, and Noé. With new Vuitton tote bags, vanity case and trinket box also blazened in the Damier Azur pattern.[/quote]

I know what I will be asking for this Christmas...:lol: :angel: