luxury patent tote

1. [​IMG]

I am on the list for this bag. Love the edgieness and love patent.
    I have the modern chain black leather tote you think this is different enough from that to warrant purchase?
    Also the price is $2750:push: ...pretty steep even in Chanel dollars....but worth it?
    I need advice!
  2. i like it rockerchic but i'm quite worried about how long this patent trend might last but it's one cool bag though.
  3. It's one hot bag, but obviously the downside is that it is pricy for patent...but against better judgment (which is usually the case for buying handbags!) I say get it!
  4. i like the patent - i thnk Chanel does patent very well. The price is high but it is from the luxe line and it is a big size bag too.
  5. I have never thought of patent as it?
  6. i think it might seem trendy at the moment only because patent is "in" right now but it will also never really be out (if you know what i mean). and i did love that bag on you! :devil:
  7. :roflmfao: I knew you'd be an enabler, my friend!^^^
  8. trendy or not, the bag looked perfect on you!
  9. I really like it.
  10. I loved that bag the first time I saw the ad posted above! It's gorgeous. The patent really "glams up" a basic rectangular work tote. I'd buy it. The price is steep, but unfortunately, many of the larger Chanel bags are around that price-range these days.
  11. I love that bag!!!! I'd get it.

If you don't like it once you get it, you can always return it.
  12. I love patent, and would wear it forever. It's a beauty!
  13. Hey Rockerchic finallly found this thread.Yipeeee
    Can you please tell me where to find this? Do you have a reference number for this bag I would really appreciate it.Thanks.
  14. Wow!!! That looks like an awesome bag!!! Price a little steep though. These bags are getting a little too expensive. But if you can do it, go for it.
  15. I love this bag. I think it transcends several fashion styles. I think the price does seem high . . . maybe it is all leather inside and not lined with fabric :smile:I really like patent and I was soooooo glad when it resurfaced. To me it is a classic and I hope it does not go "out" (it won't if we don't let it). I think patent just adds another dimension to what we can wear, and then you can wear leather shoes and a patent bag (or vice versa) and it is so much more multi-dimensional. And patent in colors can be so much more exciting than leathers to me . . . Skins are other options, but the glow of patent is so fun!