Luxury ligne bowler black metallic back?

OMG OMG!! This is great news! I loved the luxe ligne and was so upset for missing out!!

Is it for the fall collection?? Definitely coming out in sept???? Can someone confirm a date?? Or any relevant info (like what colour, material etc?)

This is CHANEL GOLD~~:yahoo:

(Please pardon my over-excitement!:rolleyes:)

YUP, it is coming back!!! A lovely tpf-er gave me her SAs information. I've been so excited for the past two weeks, waiting! I hope it is metallic but I will be happy with matte too.. I just don't want it to be too high maintenance.

calisnoopy: did you get my PM?

hiii--could you resend the PM--for some reason I dont see it in my inbox, maybe it got lost on the way to me or I accidentally deleted? recently so many ppl were messaging me about the J12 watch at Saks so I may have accidentally clicked on the wrong thing instead of replying to it. :sad:

Thanks!!

Wow....i'm really excited about this news too...i'm also looking for one in metallic black if possible.....i can't wait to keep in contact with my SA now......thanks everyone~

I heard that they are actually releasing a CRINKLED PATENT bowler instead? Can anyone call their SA and confirm this? I haven't been able to get a hold of my SA... and I'm getting very disappointed just thinking about the possibility that it may be true. I wanted metallic! :sad: I hope someone finds something out soon!!!!

I heard that they are actually releasing a CRINKLED PATENT bowler instead? Can anyone call their SA and confirm this? I haven't been able to get a hold of my SA... and I'm getting very disappointed just thinking about the possibility that it may be true. I wanted metallic! :sad: I hope someone finds something out soon!!!!

I spoke to an SA at the Dallas boutique and he told me it is crinkled patent, not a metallic black. He mentioned black and gold. The Chanel customer service rep at the 1-800 number told me they weren't planning on bringing back the metallic.