Luxury by Chanel Bowler......

1. Luxury by chanel bowler is the bag that I am dying to get, that's no where and I always missed when the chance was there......:crybaby:

Are there going to be any more of them? they were out for the first time this last spring and then I think they were out again in late summer....

I wish there are more coming out.....:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

Any informations? :confused1:

2. Do you mean the luxe bowler? I would call NM and have them do a search for the item.

3. chanel is coming out with new bowlers for the resort collection

i believe in smooth calfskin they have black, white, navy

and metallic they have dark silver and bronze...

i think i'm missing some but it is coming out! i would call 1-800 and be put on a waitlist! gluk!!! i love this bag :drool:

4. I knew I was missing something. I'm really not caught up with what's coming out. I've got work on the brain.

5. Is this totally different from the bowler from the luxury line?? Do you know what it looks like? I've been looking for the luxury line medium bowler but if you're saying that they will come out with another one, I might just hold off and wait for the new one...:graucho:

6. Thanks so much for the info...so helpful....! I wish NM buyer gets them....to rack up my points~!!! hehe.....Dark silver sounds so gooooooooood!!!

Do you know exactly when it's going to be?

7. i just got my medium bowler about 2 or 3 weeks ago.. i called up Saks in Boca Raton and they found me one in their system. Good luck!

8. Yesterday, Saks in Bala Cynwyd, PA had a Luxury bowler in the metallic black goatskin. Gorgeous!

9. May I ask what color is your bowler bag?

10. i just LOVE the Luxe Bowler!!! I hope you get one, rayrayray!!!

11. the metallic black is not coming back for next season i think. someone posted about the bags that were coming out next season a while ago.