luxe bowling bag sizes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what sizes do the luxury line bowlers come in and how much do they cost? i tried to go to Saks today to find out but couldn't find an sa and no one came in to help me :sad:

oops i forgot to add, does anyone have any pictures of them wearing the smallest size? thanks :biggrin:
  2. Small (not sure of price)
    Medium $2,160
    Large $2,225

(left to right is Large, Medium, Small)
  3. Small is $1,995.
  4. the small is funny-ish - looks like a taco. Not kidding.
    The large is really pretty big - like a small weekender.
  5. :roflmfao::roflmfao: it does look like a taco!
  6. lol, it does look funny, like a hot dog or taco.

is there any luxe line bag thats smaller than the flap bag?
  7. Nope.:sad: The luxury flap bag is definitely smaller than the bowlers, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any bags small than the luxury flap.
  8. there's a small flap, smaller than the one I have.
    I saw one at Beverly Hills Chanel a couple of weks ago in a yummy metallic color :heart:
  9. :sad: I want the medium one

10. hehehehe, me too! :drool: :drool: :drool:
  11. I saw all sizes in person and small is my absolute favorite. As I stated in another post, I almost brought home a small off white last weekend but it was damaged. The size, shape and color of that bag were amazing. Next week I will have the medium metalic black but I still want an amazing color in the smaller bag. If I could get a small black metalic I definitely would.
  12. do you recall how much it was?
  13. There is a small red and a large metallic gold at NM in SF.
  14. Does anyone have any pics of the Chanel Bowling bag Luxury Line in Black? any tips on a Authentic Chanel, bit worried bout what i bought on eBay :s
  15. I had the med. and found the it really dosen't fit that much, so maybe i'll get the large....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.