Lusia, Melbourne, Australia 50% Balenciagas

casper7

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Hi all,

I just came back from the louisa warehouse and they are having 50% off their balenciaga handbags. They only have a few left and from what i can remember they had:

Brown and Blue twiggys
Brown first (Cognac??)
Light grey/brown city (Naturel?)

They had a couple more, but I was too preoccupied with leaving the store before I totally blew my credit card to notice. Sorry i didn't get more details!

They are at

Warehouse 13
993 North Rd
Murrumbeena

Louisa has bbags? As far as I know only Miss Louise in Melbourne sells bbags, this is the first I've heard of Luisa also carrying bbags.

Miss Louise is NOT affliated with Louisa in any way (just FYI for anyone wondering!).

yes, Luisa has some bbags! I bought a Vert Gazon day yesterday at the Collins Street store (161 Collins St). As far as I can remember, there was also a Blue India day and first, a Cafe first, a French Blue twiggy (a little dry looking), another twiggy in truffle I think, and a beige matelasse (not sure if this colour was ivory or sandstone). There were also two little square toilet bags (in Sapin and Bordeaux).

yes, Luisa has some bbags! I bought a Vert Gazon day yesterday at the Collins Street store (161 Collins St). As far as I can remember, there was also a Blue India day and first, a Cafe first, a French Blue twiggy (a little dry looking), another twiggy in truffle I think, and a beige matelasse (not sure if this colour was ivory or sandstone). There were also two little square toilet bags (in Sapin and Bordeaux).

oh, i wonder if collins st store is on sale too, hang on..what am i doing?? I'm better of not knowing!

Casper, yes Collins St is also on sale -- 50% off. Yippee!

ahh, no i didn't need to know that. Maybe I could look at that toilet bags, their not too expensive. Congrats on your bag by the way.

From memory, the twiggys were originally $1590, so now around $800
First originally $1900?
City originally about $2000 (all in aussie dollars)

so yes australia is more expensive, but 50% off still isn't bad.