Lunch Bags in stores?

elli

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
Has anyone seen the clear lunch totes in department stores? I've looked in three Macy's and two Boscovs last month and didn't find any. I'd really rather buy something from there to avoid paying shipping.

I have one. I bought mine I think from either D&B's website or ebay. I bought is so long ago, (the beginning of this year) that I dont remember which one. The thing I dont like about it, is that everyone can see the food that's inside of it.

I've tried to buy that bag twice already at Macy's. Once when it was Marshall Fields and she said it was a "premotional gift" only. I asked how much I had to buy and she stated they weren't available for gifts yet. But lady you have a stack of them RIGHT THERE?? lol

Then I went back and they had them out behind the counter on a case. I asked to purchase one and she told me they were limited and all spoken for. Huh?

I honestly felt so shunned. I couldn't believe it. It reminded me of the scene on Pretty Woman. I was already holding my $2,000 Louis Vuitton bag so I just shoulda gave her the 'BIG MISTAKE. Huge.' line... hehe. So oh well. I'll take my business elsewhere next time!

I hate to read someone's broke. But it just makes me even more glad I couldn't purchase it.

I don't think dept stores ever did have them, and they were so popular when they came out they were backordered for weeks in the stores. I got mine online to be sure I got one.

its really not that great mine broke actually started to tear from the edges i just threw it out

Same thing with mine. It's not sewn at the edges, so I can see how it gave out. I just didn't expect it. I got it free when I worked at Nordstrom, so I didn't think I had any recourse and tossed it. I still want the Madras tote, though. And, if it rips, I will send it back.